LEFORT America Field Technician
August 10, 2016
· Technical experience with heavy hydraulic and electric equipment.
· Experience with parts distribution, inventory maintenance and stocking.
· Strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
· Solid ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
· Team oriented.
· Associates or Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer a plus.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish speaking) a must.
The LEFORT Field Technician will perform the following tasks:
· Will travel to supervise operations, troubleshoot equipment and commission recently purchased machines.
· Will work with parts distribution, inventory maintenance and stocking of warehouse in West Palm Beach Offices.
· Will work under Product Support Manager. Will coordinate efforts with Product Support Manager to service machinery and supplying the necessary parts to customers and CAT dealers.
· Will create assessment reports for Product Support Manager, detailing machine problems and schematics so correct approach to solving machine problem is taken.
· Help Product Support Manager by keeping in contact with customers and CAT dealers before, during and after machine repair to ensure the machine continues functioning as quickly as possible while providing swift customer satisfaction.
· Available to travel 40% of the time over the U.S. and Canada.
· Based in Palm Beach, FL.
Please send us your resume and information to our e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.