LEFORT America Regional Sales Manager
January 24, 2017
· Strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
· Experience in sales with a history of high sales-close ratio.
· Experience with Sales Forecasting Reports.
· Experience working with CAT Dealers a plus.
· Solid ability to communicate with internal departments and external customers.
· Team oriented.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible of the following:
· Direct sales in the region.
· Will work with our CAT Dealer Support Network, establishing and cementing strong relationship between LEFORT and said dealers, becoming the sales/support communications channel between LEFORT and the dealer(s).
· Create Needs Analysis to produce accurate Sales Forecast Reports from data and information gathered in the field.
· From the Sales Forecast Report, create effective Sales Plans and implement it accordingly in your region.
· Available to travel 75% in region.
· Based in your region.