LEFORT America Sales and Dealer Support Manager (Region Based)
January 24, 2017
· Experience in distribution support.
· Experience in sales with a history of high sales-close ratio.
· Experience with distribution networks and global accounts.
· Experience with Quarterly Sales Reports, Sales Forecast Reports and Inventory Forecast Reports, as well as standard Sales, Parts and Inventory Reports.
· Experience with CAT Dealers a plus.
· Strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
· Solid ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
· Team oriented.
The Account Manager (Distribution and Sales Support) will be responsible of the following:
· Direct sales in region.
· Will work with our continuously growing CAT Dealer distribution network, establishing and cementing strong relationships between LEFORT and said Dealers (becoming the sales communications channel between LEFORT and dealers).
· Overview or supervise sales performance of dealers by gathering and analyzing quarterly S & P Reports (Sales & Parts).
· Overview of sales, and being able to produce accurate Sales Forecasts Reports from data and information gathered and provided by dealers, Caterpillar and other available sources covering our market.
· From these Sales Forecast Reports, create effective Sales Plans and implement it accordingly to each CAT dealer in their respective territories. Working together with CAT Dealers for Sales workflow to work efficiently.
· Work with CAT dealers to produce Inventory Forecast Reports, capable of accurately predicting necessary parts and sales materials required for each individual CAT dealer. Continue constant communication between dealers to keep their inventory stocked and prepared.
· Available to travel 60% in region.
· Based in region.